<
 
 

 

 

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CRAZY!... Yeezy's / SB Backpack


Now.. I'm not like a "sneaker head", ya know? But I have a few purrr (Nelly voice) but these Yeezy's are crazy and these are the dopest I've seen. I just found out who this dude, Tinker Hatfield is today but if he did these he has to be pretty good. (He helped design the Air Jordan among other s***... Nike Air Trainer, etc.)


I love bags. Bookbags, messenger bags, duffles.. all of it! I constantly have s*** I need to take w/ me everywhere so I gotta have a dope bag to put it in and not look like the lil second grader w/ the rolling bookbag. But yeah this is crazy as well. Like who didn't like Toy Story when they were little? So put my love for bags w/ my little kid pleasures and im all for it. Nike is trying to get ALL my money for "goin back to school". Like this stuff will be out for me to take to school. Ha! (cool to look at though, no?)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

BlackCloud_Clothing@yahoo.com