<
 
 

 

 

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Diddy on Hancock / Original Cool Kids


Diddy never heard of the black Power Ranger?!... lol nah. that is true MOST of the superheros were white and the black ones were rarely seen, played insignificant roles or were just sidekicks. So I am elated to see Hancock. There is fictional black hero and real black heros for the youth as well (O'Bama, Will etc).. Looking forward to seeing the movie.


I was only trying to find something different to listen to while doing nothing and what better than to brush up on the history of what you love. So I tripped upon the gem, DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince Rock The House (1987). Now I could only be late with this one since I wasn't heard for another two years. But I listened to it and it's crazy. Sounds like Mikey and Chuck only 20 years their senior. The rapper and DJ relationship was in full effect and they were having "fun". Gotta love the essence. It's still alive you just have to look past the bs.

Then I find this.

Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff reunite... from MickBoogie on Vimeo.
Girls Aint Nothing But Trouble - Will Smith

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home