<
 
 

 

 

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jerseys full of them but there is only ONE Jezif

So yeah. DMV (and whoever) have mambo sauce (mumbo w/e! lol). There is "carry outs" and various others have there "thing". So i'm going to work this morning (on a day i didn't have to... grindin) and I stop to get some breakfast. I'm famished. The only place that would satisfy my hunger and that is actually acceptable is what most Jerseyians (North at least) my age were raised on, "Chicken Shacks"... Now like most good things there are MANY duplicates and poor replications of the best. One of the best in the state is Jezif Fried Chicken. Now almost all of the chicken shacks are simply called "Chicken Shacks". The special ones are referred to by name because they are that good you remember them, lol. I basically grew up going in and out of this place. It's a special thing, "your" favorite chicken shack. Whether it's your favorite for obvious valid reasons like it's serves good food and you receive good service. OR for more.. "unconventional" reasons such as your favorite neighborhood fiend hangs out around there, your fellow gang members chill there, they sell you "loosies"TM, they don't care that you're twelve (or look twelve) and will sell you a Dutch, etc. and so on. Gotta love the hood man..

This morning I had an order of pancakes and BEEF bacon. mmmm... If you want to get me something while you're there get me some pancakes and beef bacon or if it's lunch two breasts, some fries and a bean pie.

Jezif Fried Chicken
1121 Clinton Ave # A
Irvington, NJ 07111
(973) 373-3722

So yeah this is where I am.. Here is where I want to be... But I really should learn to tread water before I keep posting these boats.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

BlackCloud_Clothing@yahoo.com