<
 
 

 

 

Monday, November 3, 2008

This s*** actually scared me! (For real)


SMH... Like for though. I can go on a hour tangent just on the stupidity displayed in this video but what can be done to reverse such ignorance? I mean the internet basically leaves there no excuses for anyone to not know a least a fraction of the truth about ANY topic. If you can concocted such asinine opinions as these dumb individuals it really scares me. Monkey? For real... I like to consider myself to be an intelligent young black man but when presented with such how do you combat something like that with intelligence? I honestly don't think such talking will work and violent only fuels their empty critiques. I'm stuck what do you think?

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger missgideon said...

how mad are they right now?

November 6, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger InFamoUz said...

yoooo that shit is crazyyyy

November 11, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home