<
 
 

 

 

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nikki Jean & BlackCloud



@ Torcadero

So yeah, last night I went (well tried to) go to Nouveau Riche (Nikki Jean's group) concert down Center City at Torcadero. The plan was to give Nikki the new stuff and some of the old as well. BUT the corny dude at the door put that plan to a halt and would not let us enter only because we weren't 21 ("we" myself and my homie Ciara). But we're from New Jersey so we don't quit so we waited (all of 20 mins). She came, I introduced myself and remembered who I was or at least BlackCloud. Talked for a lil bit and I gave her the new stuff, she said she liked it ( I smiled, lol) and eventually we had to go our seperate ways. But it was a good night. But who knew it would be two in a row. Look for yourself :D (I'm really smiling).

Check out her video blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger the elegant Independent said...

OMG!!!
Im so proud of Black Cloud!!!

And Nikki's the coolest

April 11, 2008 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Candi*J said...

you lookin real dapper
did u tell her the inspiration for the new shirts?!
anyway im really happy for u and BlackCloud
keep up the good work my friend
<3

April 11, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home