<
 
 

 

 

Friday, May 30, 2008

Nas Album Art? / Kanye West - Flashing Lights (3rd Version) / Lupe Goes Gold / 50 Cent Reality Show

Someone said this could be Nas's new album cover... What you think? It's artistic and I digg it...


In case you haven't seen this (like I didn't) the last alternate version to Flashing Lights. I love the cinematography but I def. would have went w/ Rita G.


S*** I feel liek I'm apart of this. I commend Lupe for what he's doing. While he's obviously doing him, he's looking out for the people around him and those not really around (fans). [applause] Hip Hop Aint Dead.. Quite Yet!


And 50 is getting a reality show from MTV. According to MTV, the elimination style reality show follows 16 contestants as they attempt to master the “skills that took 50 Cent from the streets to corporate America.” The rapper will judge the contestants each week, until the finale, where a winner will receive a full scholarship to an undergraduate or graduate business program.
I thnk this could actually be good and I'm not really a fan of reality shows anymore. At the least someone wins something worthwhile instead of Flavor Flav!.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home