<
 
 

 

 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You're not from anywhere if you don't have "Bodegas"

I came Temple and had some interesting conversations with some interesting people and some people in these desert places of the world DON'T HAVE BODEGAS! Me being from Jersey (REAL Jersey not Longbrach or any of that foolishness, lol) we have tons of Bodegas and when you were young (and now) there's nothing like a the neighborhood Bodega or CORNER STORE. Some people I run into are deprived and come from environments that don't even have CORNERS! WT_! So I am happy to share the experience through this video. These are kinda funny so I'll be posting some of there other stuff too.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Candi*J said...

Yesss yo
my grandmother lives right next to one and we use to be in there everyday buying sunflower seeds, penny candy, reese cups juices and everything...

May 29, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger B Harg. said...

From the REAL New Jersey though? I hear that lol

May 29, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home