<
 
 

 

 

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Video: Shooting Suspects Are Beat on Camera


CLICK HERE
Whether or not these men are guilty of a crime or not once apprehended WHAT THE F*** is all the extra s*** for!?... I'm mad because that could be me or a friend or God forbid a family member. But it's really crazy because just the other day I personally witnessed 10 cop cars roll up onto the street and point guns at a woman wearing hijab and abayas (Islamic clothing) because the alleged cop killing wore similar attire. Ok. But if I killed and cop and wore a certain attire why would I CONTINUE to wear the s***, hmmmm!?.. That wouldn't be smart so wtf!... I don't have the time right now to breakdown my complete thoughts and feelings on the situation but I leave you with this "FUCK THE POLICE"!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home