<
 
 

 

 

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stupidity! / Boo!

I'm sorry but sometimes ignorance should be expose and shared so we can learn from it. Like what did they prove from takin homie chain? And I don't even like his music like that. You know Wayne or big cousin Travis bought it or he even spent his WHOLE advance on it and what are you gonna get but ppl like me saying you're an ass! You're gangsta! You stole two (probably fake ass) chains from a 100 pound adolescent! You're cool!


DiddyDiddyDiddyDiddy! Wow.. it kind baffles me how sooo many ppl are actually LOVING C3 and calling it "classic". I'm sorry Carter 3 is a "best" a solid album but i disagree. Don't have time to dissect it now but you listen to it and let me know what you think. Classic [ :x ], solid album [ :| ], so so [ :)] or should've bought N.E.R.D.'s new s***?! [ :D ].

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Candi*J said...

I definitely did not buy Tha Carter III. I listened to it though and do not know what all the hype is about. Most of the tracks were on mixtapes all year. (for some reason i was expecting all new material lol) There are a few good tracks tho like mr. carter, let the beat build and tie my hands. but i been seeing sounds since june 10th!

June 21, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home