<
 
 

 

 

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beverly Hills Cop is BACK!? / Common Northwestern Univ. Freestyle / N.E.R.D. Album Art & Tracklist

Eddie Murphy will once again star in the movie franchise that catapulted him to stardom almost 25 years ago, Beverly Hills Cop.

Brett Ratner, whose work includes the "Rush Hour" movies, is in negotiations to direct the film, while Lorenzo di Bonaventura of "Transformers" was tapped to produce the flick, Reuters reported.

I personally LOVED all the Beverly Hills Cop movies and have confidence in this one. (I just hope it isn't Eddie's Rocky Balboa, lol)



Common just kills this lil freestyle. Youtube is the best. W/o it I (we) would miss cool moments like this one so thanks Steve Chen, Chad Hurley and Jawed Karim. And listen to what Coms saying.. crazy.






01 Intro/Time For Some Action f. The Hives 3:42
02 Everyone Nose 3:27
03 Windows 2:58
04 Anti Matter 4:01
05 Spaz 3:50
06 Yeah You 4:05
07 Sooner or Later 6:42
08 Happy 4:35
09 Kill Joy 4:09
10 Love Bomb 4:36
11 You Know What 4:31
12 Laugh About It 4:06

I like what I heard from the album thus far and I buy good music so hopefully I buy this, lol. Don't think Wayne has a chance of getting my hard earned. What about yours?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home