<
 
 

 

 

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nate Frizzell


"Riverside motherf***er!" lol [Random Juice quote. But he is from Riverside....CA] Dude is nice. Stuff like this keeps me motivated even if has nothing to do with things I'm doing. It's just inspirational. But I def. want to do pick up my pencil and pad again to just brush up on my skills.

Nathan Frizzell is a Southern Californian through and through. Raised in Riverside, Nate took up residence in Los Angeles to pursue a professional art career, all the while the golden state’s influence can be seen reverberating through his work. Using both highly rendered images and softer graphic design elements, Frizzell weaves images we all can see ourselves being a
part of.

Nate can be reached at:
nate@natefrizzell.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home