<
 
 

 

 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

N.E.R.D interview with KUBE 93’s DJ Hyphen

I was always a pseudo N.E.R.D fan. I liked majority of their work from the stuff with the Clipse, to Jay's stuff to their own LPs but never a die hard. But this new concept is deep and is something that I knew occured when I listened to music but I never knew what it was called or how it worked. Kanye during one of those MTV diary like things showed a painting that he did that he saw in his mind when he listened to beats. That's crazy cause I see images, scenes and what not when I hear music. A lot of music now whats me see bad stuff (lol) and others cause me to draw blanks, although there are some that do paint some great mental pictures (Lupe). I'm lookin forward to the new album, "Seeing Sound".

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home