<
 
 

 

 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Video & New Music: Mickey Factz - Rockin' & Rollin ft. The Cool Kids / Busta Rhymes / T.I / Graph (Sean Bell Verdict Response)


I like the song but the Mickey Factz dude is not hot. Cool Kids do there thing. But don't you just feel good when you're on something hot WAY before its "hot"? Been on The Cool Kids.


boomp3.com
Download It
This song is A LOT better than that other s*** that was leaked... (wipe forehead and exhale) thank God. But please no Free T.I.P hoodies and tees like Prodigy though.


boomp3.com
boomp3.com
Download It
Never was really a fan of Busta's albums but he gives a hella show. The most of the new stuff he's put out it tough.

Now something lil more relevant to the times.

boomp3.com
Download It
There are a few responses to the verdict on the way. Red Cafe has one but it trash and not to... helpful? lol But I'll post the worthy ones as they come. I want to hear The Game's. Wonder if some of the more popular artists will say something. :?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger B Harg. said...

We are so on the same page cause when I watched the Mickey Factz video yesterday I wasn't really feeling him-thats why I didn't post the video on my page lol

April 29, 2008 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Candi*J said...

that whole sean bell case saddens me
its nice to hear different peoples reactions whether they be a musician or politician.
but when will their voices be heard and make a difference.

o yea and the King's back...never really left in my mind tho

April 29, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home