<
 
 

 

 

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lupe Fiasco Interview / Ne-Yo - Closer Video / New NaS

I don't think I like Tim Westwood, lol.. But another well put together collection of articulate thoughs and ideas.. my dude L-U-P-E!


NEW Ne-Yo... "Closer" video

I love this song!.. I'm from New Jersey (the part that is JERSEY) and this is Jersey house music that you CAN'T not dance to. It def. makes me feel like home and makes me feel like dancing. :D


New Song from NaS from Grand Theft Auto IV Soundtrack

DOWNLOAD IT
Tough track to ride around NY randomly slapping and shooting people, no? NIGGER drops soon, no?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Candi*J said...

Ne-Yo is the best in the game hands down although the dream is not far behind him.
Lupe is a true intellectual. He needs to write a book! since he plans on bowing out of the rap game might as well continue to bless us with his perspective of the world

April 29, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home