<
 
 

 

 

Friday, May 9, 2008

Video(s) & Music: Gnarls Barkley - Going On / Jim Jones - Splash ft. Juelz Santana / N.E.R.D - Spazz

A another dope video from Gnarls Barkley's new LP, The Odd Couple. Go buy the album because I can't afford it right now, lol.. But i'm going to get it! lol


Nothing innovative with this video but a hot son, SPLASH!


Haven't been able to let the song soak in so I can't express my thoughts so what do you think?

boomp3.com
DOWNLOAD IT

There is some new s*** from Lil' Wayne but I'm not posting that it's just TOO dumb and ignorant!...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger the elegant Independent said...

Gnarls Barkley- I like the video, bcuz it has meaning. The song sounds to similar to sumthin they've already done. Unique nonetheless

Splash- I cudn't even even continue watching it after I say them flashing some expensive ass pair of shoes. Im tired of Dipset. And im tired of superficial ass videos that only tease me with shyt I can't afford.

N.E.R.D.- Love It. Not only bcuz i love mostly everything written produced and performed by them but bcuz their original. Their beats are so distinctive and there's always a great bridge. Great song to listen to wen Im angry and i wanna "spazz".

May 9, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger EB said...

Splash - Eh! iiight I guess. I kinna like the way they rockin he scarves but the song an vid is OK at best!

Spazz - Also...umm I guess! To be honest it sounds like they was trying to hard! I liked everyone nose better interms of they newer shit. N.E.R.D. is straight but this song was not hittin for me....

May 9, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger EB said...

Oh yeah!

Going on - That very distinctive Gnarls sound of course but I like the beginning of the vid! The dancing was hott fiya, the ending kinna lost me...cool all in all though.

May 9, 2008 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger missgideon said...

weird as shit.

i didn't even see your blog about spazz and i blogged about it as well.

great minds think alike :)!

May 11, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home